SelfDrive | Careers
Job Location :
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our creative team to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Only Serious and Immediate joinees
- Design and publish compelling, consistent creative assets for all digital platforms (online store/display ads/mobile/blog/SM graphics)
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Research & understand the visual culture of each target audience.
- Conceptualize (pre-design) visuals based on requirements,
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Ensure that all graphics are developed, delivered and published on time across all digital platforms.
- Accommodate other interdepartmental design requests.
- Maintain accuracy of all site content
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs according to feedback.
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Immediate joining
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience.
- Excellent understanding of social media concepts & trends.
- Excellent understanding of marketing concepts.
- Strong design skills and brand sensibility
- Creativity with the ability to follow brand guidelines with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency for pending deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Advanced skill level with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign, etc
- Excellent typography skills
- Must have grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, blogging, etc Good level of experience in motion graphics/animation
Job Application Process:
- Click on "Apply Now" button and submit your resume.
- Login to Selfdrive Candidate Analysis Test Pannel.
- Appear for the online test.
- Await for online test result.
- Appear for offline test.